In 23 years, 600,000 children have been rescued by Mission Enfance!
Mission Enfance is an Organisation of International Solidarity, under the Honorary Presidency of H.S.H Prince Albert II of Monaco. This humanitarian association, based in Monaco, was founded in 1991 to “rescue the children in distress throughout the world”. Its main intervention is education.
Mission Enfance operates directly in the field with its local teams, to establish the following programmes:
- Rehabilitation and construction of scholar and professional training infrastructures
- Equipment of drinking water conveyance and trucks
- Teachers’ training and school support
- Distribution of educative kits or medicine
- Rehabilitation of greeting centres for underprivileged children
- Agricultural programme
- School sponsoring of children
Mission Enfance adapts its humanitarian help to each of the following countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Iraqi Kurdistan
It works only for the well-being of the child, without racial, ethnic or religious considerations, trying to bring its help to isolated regions.
Thanks to its patrons, Mission Enfance sends 98% of its donations to the field.